Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Germans Are Fucking Nuts - Exhibit A

As you may or may not know, I like to spend countless hours Googling Gavin's pedigree and drinking wine. Preferably at the same time, but not mandatory.

I stumbled upon an article the other day that I can't seem to find at present (I was drunk then and sober now, thus my illustrious Googling powers are diminished) about Goldstern who is, as you are obviously aware, Gavin's Grandfather.

Goldstern got his start as a police horse in Germany, and spent several years in "active duty" before being called to the Olympics. During his down time, Goldstern resumed normal duties such as "policing walkways and working crowd control at the occasional soccer game."

So efficient!




2 comments:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work.Just wanted to drop a comment and say I am new to your blog and really like what I am reading.Thanks for the share

    ReplyDelete